Saturday 30 January 2010

Catch up...

Hello!

I've been a bit absent for a few days as i've had so much on! I'm back at uni and i've got loads of coursework due in and lots of new lectures to start so it's been a bit hectic! I also have my many job applications to finish off!

Anyway my Cath Kidston finally arrived, rather annoyingly an hour after I left to go back to uni, luckily my parents bought it up today. I'm a little disappointed, the bag is a lot smaller than I thought, I did enquire to the dimensions when I rang up but it's still a lot smaller, it definitely won't fit anything in for uni and it's a bit expensive to just keep for a handbag so i'm thinking of sending it back. I've found a brilliant website that sells lovely leather satchels though so i'll let you know if I do decide to get the leather satchel!

We had a bit of snow yesterday but thankfully it didn't settle and has all melted today, i'm hoping it stays that way as I really really cannot be bothered with the snow again, especially having to walk to uni in it!

I'm on the search for some new make up at the moment so there may be a make up related post coming soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment