Friday 5 February 2010

Beautiful Dress!


Right! I've had a bit of a break, sorry about that, the first week back at uni has been super hectic!! Anyway I have a careers day at a law firm on Monday and clever old me I managed to leave all my super smart clothes at home as I didn't think i'd need them this semester! But anyway this was a good excuse to go shopping! Unfortunately Oxford didn't actually have anything suitable or within my price range so I fell back on the internet and i've just taken delivery of this beautiful number today! It fits lovely on, really nips in at the waist and the colour is just amazing, it's not too purple but it's a change from a boring black dress! And the best bit about it, it has pockets!!!!!! I love dresses that have pockets! I'm going to accessorize it with some tights with little hearts on also from Topshop and my beautiful Paris belt from asos! I'll post a pic when i've actually got it on, but I wanted to share the loveliness of the dress straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment