Sunday 24 January 2010

Harry Potter, Harry Harry Potter......

Well for anyone who doesn't know me well I am a HUGE Harry Potter geek, I know everything there is to know about the books, and have all of the special editions etc. it's ridiculous! So of course I am RIDICULOUSLY excited about the Harry Potter land they are opening in Florida this Spring! This blog has posted some brilliant photos of the park as it looks at the moment, Hogwarts looks incredibly, a lot bigger than I imagined, I cannot wait to go, it probably will not be until 2011, but hopefully this will make it even better as they will have had time to iron out any problems by then! For more info see the official website!!

Anyway that's it from me today, unfortunately not a lot has happened this weekend in order to update, however it's exam results tomorrow so hopefully they'll go ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment