Thursday 24 February 2011

Polyvore ponderings...

TopShop dress
$60 - topshop.com

Lace up pumps
$55 - topshop.com

Cream handbag
$50 - topshop.com

Engraved ring
$25 - topshop.com

Turquoise jewelry
$20 - topshop.com



I'm on a roll with blog posts today! So I have just found the wonders of Polyvore through another blog, I think I am about three years later than the rest of the world, but just incase anyone else hasn't found it. It's basically a website that lists clothes from thousands of brands/shops and you can put together different outfits from different websites/shops to see how clothes together. Basically an online lookbook! I love it!

I quickly put together a Topshop outfit, as you can probably guess I have a lot of affection for Topshop, I really like the outfit I put together though, I think it's really easy to wear and really cute. Unfortunately I have tried the dress on and it doesn't really suit me but I still think it's a really cute dress!

The only annoying thing I can foresee at the moment is that it only seems to have the prices in dollars but that might just be because I'm a beginner, I will try just to list clothing that is available on the UK site though!

Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment