Wednesday 23 February 2011

Films...






So I haven't been doing so well with my two posts a week resolution!! Sorry about that, I've been so bogged under with University work, I've only got three weeks until the final draft of my dissertation is handed in, whilst still doing all of my other coursework and seminar work, so it's an understatement to say I'm busy!

Anyway this is no excuse, so I will make a change! I also find it hard to decide what to write about, I don't want to just go on about boring things, I do want to be an interesting blogger! So in relation to the post below me, I have now acquired the shoes, they actually arrived yesterday, I managed to get them with the free postage from Topshop (they have extended this until the 25th Feb if anyone fancies getting anything!!) I got the size 6 as I am always a size 6, but these feel exceptionally small, and I don't think they are going to get comfy, so I've just ordered the size 7, I will compare them both when they come and return the one that doesn't fit. If the 7 is too big I think I will cry, they are so cute in the flesh!!

On to new things. There are so many films out at the moment and so many coming out soon!! I am a bit of a film lover, I definitely do not think I know anything intellectual about films, I just love going to the cinema, it is one of my favourite things to do!! Most recently I've watched Tangled, I am a HUGE lover of Disney and this film was just absolutely amazing, it was Disney back to their best, the songs were perfect and it was just a lovely film. It actually knocked Sleeping Beauty off my number two spot of all time favourite Disney films! My list is as follows:

1. Beauty and the Beast.
2. Tangled.
3. Sleeping Beauty.
4. Snow White
5. Princess and the Frog

I'll just do the top five of my Disney films, as you can see they are all Princess films, I think secretly I am a Princess, you never know, it could be like the Princess Diaries all over again!! Does anyone else has a Disney film list??

Anyway I'm off to watch True Grit this evening, it is definitely not my choice but I promised my boyfriend we would go and watch. I know it has got a lot of critical acclaim but Westerns are so not my thing and I would much prefer to just watch Just Go With It. But I am being a dutiful girlfriend so I will report back tomorrow with a review of the film!

I'm also putting together a few more weekly wants! Sorry for another boring post, I will hopefully start getting more exciting soon. And hello to all my new followers :)

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment