Friday 7 January 2011

Project 365

Fairy Dust on 365 Project


Hello again,

So this year I would really like to get better at photography, both expanding my film photography which will hopefully help my digital photography!

I have decided to partake in Project 365, for those who don't know what this means, it's basically a way of documenting every day of the year for one year. So a photo a day that sums that day up. I was actually a bit rubbish and only start on the 4th January and so far (for four days!!) I am still doing it!

I found a fab app for my macbook that gives a lomo effect to photos, I have probably gone a bit ott with it so I won't do it with every photo but I'm loving it at the moment! I also included the photo of my lovely dog Stella from my SLR film as it is my favourite of the year and I think it sums up 2010 so a nice way to start 2011.

So anyone else doing Project 365?? It would be fab if you left your links as I love to find some new people to follow!

xx

P.s. And here's my link if anyone is interested! http://365project.org/hideinpockets/365

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea!
    One of my NY Resolutions was to take more photos...x

    www.rebeccalucyh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Juice is super cute! Great job.

    ReplyDelete