Tuesday 4 January 2011

Ebay...

Well as it was a new year i've been having a bit of a sort out and sorting out any clothes I haven't worn in 6+ months. There was ALOT, and I am embarrassed to say that some of them i've only worn once or twice! I am definitely overhauling my wardrobe and I intend to be more ruthless this year, especially as we plan to go travelling at the end of the year, I do not need all of these clothes!

Anyway it has taken me about two days with the photos and the listing but I finally finished (apart from a few scarfs!) and I'll be glad to see the back of ebay!

Anyway here's my list for anyone that's interested! http://shop.ebay.co.uk/hideinpockets/m.html

I hope everyone else has been having a productive week for the first week of 2011!

My coursework/dissertation await me tomorrow!

Bye for now! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment