Wednesday 24 November 2010

Retro Photography...



So a month or so ago my dad very kindly gave me his old Olympus OM10 SLR camera, it's retro as it obviously takes film. I proceeded to spend quite a lot of money on flashes/lenses and went snapping away with a black and white film.

I sent the film away a couple of weeks ago to fujifilm to be developed. They unfortunately had a problem with their developing machines so it took a bit longer than usual but i've been really impressed with their customer service! They sent me an email to let me know it was dispatched today so hopefully I should receive my prints back tomorrow or Friday.

I don't have high hopes as it's my first ever film with manuel focussing etc. but I will definitely post some pictures once I get them!

So anyone else jumping on the retro bandwagon?? I want to get a Diana Lomography camera next!

I have also just painted my nails and stamped them with a super cool Konad plate so look forward to a NOTD soon!

Bye for now! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hoorah for 35mm! I've finished my first film so I just need to get it developed now - can't wait to see how the photos turn out! Haven't quite progressed to manual focusing yet, that's the next challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for film! Hope you like your pictures once you get them.

    TrampyPants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the lomo look. I've not been brave enough to get myself a retro camera and am still making do with the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone. I can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

    ReplyDelete