Saturday 20 November 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: Review.

Well, I went to watch the first part of the last Harry Potter last night. It was absolutely brilliant!! I am the first to criticise when it comes to Harry Potter, I notice all the little changes from the books and it does usually annoy me. However although there were some significant changes, the majority of the film was true to the book, and I think this was probably helped by the face they've been able to split it up.

It ended in a good place, although an annoying cliffhanger but I suppose that's to be expected! The only annoying thing now is that we have to wait until July for the next installment. In my opinion this is a ridiculously long time and is not necessary at all. I think if the next installment came out in March/April that would be an acceptable wait, not 8 months away.

Anyway I digress, overall I thought this was the best film of the series, and hopefully it can only get better. Especially as the second half of the book is more action packed. If you are a sort of Harry Potter fan and not a huge geek like me I would definitely recommend the film, it's a good Harry Potter film and if you've enjoyed the other ones, you'll enjoy this one!

Anyway I've got a few NOTD's coming up soon!

Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment