Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pancake Day...




Hello hello,

Happy Pancake day!! This is honestly one of my favourite days of the year, I love pancakes so much!! I was fully anticipating having pancakes for breakfast, lunch and tea but unfortunately Uni wasn't working with me and they had no pancakes so I had to make so with salad!! I have however just had four pancakes for my tea! The traditional lemon and sugar and then some nutella! Yum! Here's a fab easy recipe for all of you who haven't yet made any - Delia Smith Recipe!

Is anyone giving up anything for Lent? I'm not actually religious but I do see Lent as a good excuse to give up some of my cravings! So for the third year in a row I'm going to give up chocolate. As much as I love chocolate I actually really do enjoy giving it up, it's nice to have a break from it! Let me know if your giving anything up.

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've got two weeks until my Dissertation is due, as well as countless other pieces of coursework so I am a bit snowed under! I will be putting together some more outfits soon, and I fully intend to start doing outfits of the day once most of my work is finished for uni!

Happy Pancake Day.

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment