Monday 9 May 2011

Summer OOTD...


Cardigan - Topshop
Vest Top - Primark
Denim Shorts - Topshop
Leather Belt - Topshop
Sandals - ASOS
Mini Satchel - Cath Kidston
Sunglasses - Ray Ban Wayfarers
Necklaces - Ebay & H&M


I know I said I wasn't going to do any posts for a while but my friend just posted this photo of me and I love it so thought I'd do a brief OOTD although I wore this outfit about a week ago!

This was taken at a beautiful National Trust forest walk called Fyne Court on one of the glorious sunny days we had a week or so ago. It was a lovely morning and a nice break from revision! Anyway speaking of revision I have to get back but hope you all enjoyed the post!

Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit especially the cardigan and the vest, they're lovely colours! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hayley, the cardigan is literally my favourite ever, the colour is fab!

    ReplyDelete