Saturday 7 May 2011

The month of May...

Well, I can't really believe we are in May already! 2011 is speeding by really fast! Sorry I've been on the quiet front recently, I've got six days left of my degree. It's a pretty stressful time at the moment, I've managed to finish my last ever piece of coursework which is due on Monday and I'm just receiving for my exam at the moment (equity and trusts for anyone who is interested!) I honestly cannot wait until next Friday, 4pm is going to be such an exciting time!

However until then I'm probably going to be quite quiet trying to get all the revision out of the way, but as of next week I will be back on the blogging radar and I am actually going to start doing some outfit posts I think over summer, I've also got some other little ideas in the pipelines, DIY bits and bobs. So I hope everyone has a lovely second week in May and I will be back soon.

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment